Forex EUR/USD Daily Video, July 06, 2022

My Crystal Ball tell me that the Blind Belief' in the $US as a safe Haven asset will sooner rather than later come to an end. Whether that end will be sudden or slow is another question. I think other factors rather than economical could have a say!? Political factors, internal arguments, gun control & Abortion rights etc are all factors which will contribute to the situation! And if someone like Donald Trump comes along again...well...it could end up in Civil War!

I think other factors rather than economical could have a say!? Political factors, internal arguments, gun control & Abortion rights etc are all factors which will contribute to the situation! And if someone like Donald Trump comes along again...well...it could end up in Civil War!
You're absolutely right, my friend. Personally, I'm really scare that crazy old Jay-B could do something bad to prevent November elections defeat... To me - yes, this is East/West confrontation now once again, the clash of different civilizations, different world's shapes, but lets it go as it goes, without big shakes. But as usual - war is good solution for any market problems. So I hope that it doesn't go to the red button.

Civil war... yes, with the Texas demarche (TExit) in 2023, who knows...

Back