EUR/USD Daily Video, July 12, 2012

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
market has accomplished wedge and 3-drive pattern that we've discussed yesterday, but still stands inside of it. Let's discuss how we can deal with it:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Sir Sive
Hopes you doing fine ...
Again thanks for ur wonderful insight analysis ...
Sir , im in some serious trouble , whenever i place an order it goes against me besides doing complete analysis and keeping your analysis too in my mind , i mostly used macd n candlestick patterns that i learn from forex millitary school , but still i hardly achived sucess on my demo account :(

Hello Sir Sive
Hopes you doing fine ...
Again thanks for ur wonderful insight analysis ...
Sir , im in some serious trouble , whenever i place an order it goes against me besides doing complete analysis and keeping your analysis too in my mind , i mostly used macd n candlestick patterns that i learn from forex millitary school , but still i hardly achived sucess on my demo account :(

Hi Hassan,
do not be confused with this. If it can be so simple as just follow indicator crossing - we all should be a billionares. This is normal. It demands time of hardwork to come with market approach.
Try to fix your thoughts, trading plan and then analyze results. You will understand where you have done something wrong.
Trading is a combination of science and art, so nobody can predict when success will come.
But hard work will give acceptable results anyway. May be they will not be outstanding, but still you will be able to hold in consistent profit.

Over the last few weeks I have come to enjoy Sive's analysis. It is very good. Thank you Sive. I just bought an iPad and tried to view the video. Unfortunately it says I require flash media player to view it, and apparently flash media player is not supported on an iPad. I will check if I can view it direct from YouTube and update this post.

Back