EUR/USD Daily Video, July 15, 2011

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
I'm sorry for quality of sound, the reason I suppose is a mobile internet (sound is too compressed), because I use absolutely the same tools as at work.

Still this could be only single choice - absence of video or video with bad sound...

Ok, market has shown some move down, but the nature of this move not absolutely typical for reestablishing previous trend. It has some signs of retracement. Hence, we can see "222" buy pattern. So, our major level to watch for is 1.40:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gartly triple 2 Y pattern

Sive Thank you very much for your outstanding analysis. Once again the student learns from the Master. 'Gartley triple 2 Y pattern'. Back to the books and I'll watch for this pattern development. Another 'Atta Boy' to you! :)

sound?

You are so excused for the bad sound. I will listen to your analysis anytime anywhere with or without good sound. You have a great "holiday" and I am indented to your time as always.

Bullish Gartley

Hi Sive,

your set-up matches very nicely with the gartley pattern i am watchin' at

Attachments

• 20110715-gxjf-124kb.jpg
    20110715-gxjf-124kb.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 134
Sive, Do you think we may have a bullish wedge forming with a new upside target rather than downside target of 1.40?

Back