1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUR/USD Daily Video, July 17, 2012

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,
    market now is in progress of bounce that we've discussed in weekly research. So it is approaching to entry point. How we could act around it:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Jul 17, 2012
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. D.R.&Quinch

D.R.&Quinch Sergeant

ty Sive for your video

3. zlion

zlion Private

Thanks a lot for your help! (I was getting nearly sick today a.m. when I saw hour by hour that your analysis hasn't arrived yet... Sure!) Thanks all of your efforts to share your useful knowledge and experience!

4. think2

think2 Private, 1st Class

bearish again

HELLO SIVE.

Now the bears are in action again after no QE3 was applied. Is this the end of bullish activity for the next days or it could go back to 1,2300?

THANKS FOR ADVICE
    think2

5. forxme

forxme Private, 1st Class

Good presentation on this chart. As a recruit, I would like to know what you mean by Patron and ABCD pattern as Harmonic. I assume Patron is a candlestick, and I believe that when you say ABCD pattern is not in HArmony, I think you mean that the Candlesticks aren't in line with the ABCD pattern. Not straight in another words or more convex or at a slight angle. Thanks!

6. D.R.&Quinch

D.R.&Quinch Sergeant

hey you might find the answer in the forex military school of this site

7. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Hi,
    probably I've said not a "Patron" but "Pattern".
    About harmony of AB=CD's and other patterns, DR&Quinch right - take a look in out Forex Military School. There is a lot of info on this topic