EUR/USD Daily Video, July 18, 2011

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
current price action points on possibility further upward continuation, let's discuss the reasons of that and what we can to do:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you!

As always, your analysis are always very much apreciated Sive...!!!
Blessings...!!!

Better then DLEVELS!!!

Hello Sive,

I would like to say that your briefings are like DLEVELS on steroids! Not only does your work cover far more detailed analysis of the EURUSD market but you go much further in explaining the workings of the Joe Di'Napoli method of trading.

If you ever start working with markets like the S&P mini, I would welcome the opportunity to join your study group ;).

Take care and be well.

Best Regards,
Sazu

Hello Sive,

I would like to say that your briefings are like DLEVELS on steroids! Not only does your work cover far more detailed analysis of the EURUSD market but you go much further in explaining the workings of the Joe Di'Napoli method of trading.

If you ever start working with markets like the S&P mini, I would welcome the opportunity to join your study group ;).

Take care and be well.

Best Regards,
Sazu

Hi Sazu,
Well, in fact DiNapoli work goes much further, it's not absolutely correct to judge about it just based on book. Since, it has been released in 90's.
Joe has invented a lot of additional tools, he study at private seminars with quite advanced tools. But this is not free, of cause.
Stop grabber, Dynamic pressure and others tools are also belong to DiNapoli, but they are post-book tools.
Concerning S&P - this is one of the most difficult markets to trade at. But methods are the same, in fact. Any liquid market chould be analyzed with the same approach

Back