1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUR/USD Daily Video, July 20, 2012

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,
    in general the same comments could be made as yesterday. At my view price shows that bulls become weaker:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Jul 20, 2012
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. onenikos

onenikos Corporal

Dear Sive I am back to sea and did not see yr question on the 18th. Have posted an answer. (Speaking of the sea if you ever wish to explore the Greek islands ....let me know and you will be my guest!). As for my position I am short from way back following your weekly analysis and fundamentals for which I am thankful.
    Best Regards

3. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Thanks mate,
    It will hardly happen within current year, but it is possible during next one, since I would like to visit Greece someday. I even have thought about it with relation to my vacation.