EUR/USD Daily Video, July 20, 2012

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
in general the same comments could be made as yesterday. At my view price shows that bulls become weaker:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Sive I am back to sea and did not see yr question on the 18th. Have posted an answer. (Speaking of the sea if you ever wish to explore the Greek islands ....let me know and you will be my guest!). As for my position I am short from way back following your weekly analysis and fundamentals for which I am thankful.
Best Regards

Dear Sive I am back to sea and did not see yr question on the 18th. Have posted an answer. (Speaking of the sea if you ever wish to explore the Greek islands ....let me know and you will be my guest!). As for my position I am short from way back following your weekly analysis and fundamentals for which I am thankful.
Best Regards

Thanks mate,
It will hardly happen within current year, but it is possible during next one, since I would like to visit Greece someday. I even have thought about it with relation to my vacation.

Back