EUR/USD Daily Video, July 25, 2011

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
overall picture has not changed much since Friday. Although market holds bullish momentum well, we can count on retracement in the beginning of the week:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
your web page address?

Dear Sir,
in your video, you mention your web page where a visitor can get some further information.
Unfortunately, because of my poor English, I have been unable to mark the address. Could you be so kind and put the address in written?
Best regards
Jan

Sive, thanks for your analysis. Really useful.
What charts are you using? I am using New York close and mine don't look like yours,
thanks
Alex

Dear Sir,
in your video, you mention your web page where a visitor can get some further information.
Unfortunately, because of my poor English, I have been unable to mark the address. Could you be so kind and put the address in written?
Best regards
Jan

Hi Jan,
this address :) forexpeacearmy.com. Besides the video, you can read text weekly research in root thread "Forex Pro Weekly". It also contains analysis of larger time frames.

Sive, thanks for your analysis. Really useful.
What charts are you using? I am using New York close and mine don't look like yours,
thanks
Alex

CQG trading platform. Since I trade futures, I use Chicago time (Futures trade on CME).

Back