EUR/USD Daily Video, July 28, 2011

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
market has turned to retracement and more probably it will be in the way of H&S pattern. Here is our trading plan, how we will trade this pattern. Also be aware of public trap around 1.42-1.425 area:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
receives daily video too late

Hi ,

I.m living in Thailand and i see sive's video is posted daily around 8.50 or earlier

I only get an E-mail with link in the late afternoon after the moves in the market happened already.
on 28 th video was posted at 8.50 am + 5 hours is 13.50 thaitime if gmt is + 7 hrs

i got my e-mail with link at 16.37 pm too late to trade the plan from Sive

which is nearly always so accurate ....

can anyone help me ????????

my e-mail charlienoo@gmail.com

regards,

Charlie

Hi ,

I.m living in Thailand and i see sive's video is posted daily around 8.50 or earlier

I only get an E-mail with link in the late afternoon after the moves in the market happened already.
on 28 th video was posted at 8.50 am + 5 hours is 13.50 thaitime if gmt is + 7 hrs

i got my e-mail with link at 16.37 pm too late to trade the plan from Sive

which is nearly always so accurate ....

can anyone help me ????????

my e-mail charlienoo@gmail.com

regards,

Charlie

Hi Charlie,
I have a vacation currently, so I make research a bit later than usual. Usually research released in 8-8:30 on Central EU time. This is GMT+1.

Dedication

Sive

I cant belive your on holiday and still posting this so great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anayalis you are one of a kind!!!!!!!!!! MAN!

Thankyou sincerley and i do look foward to meeting you in person and shaking your hand and buy you what ever beverage makes you happy.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! you are the best

Asif:)

Thanks

You don't know how helpfull is your analysis, I apreciate your daily work.
Thanks Again.

Carlos
Bogotá-Colombia
:)

Hats Off...

Hats off to you Amazing Sir Sive...!!!

Who else but Sive would do such thing like posting daily analysis while on vacation? And if that is not enough, charging ZERO for it???

You ARE really a MASTER showing and leading us the way Sive....!!!

Trust me, I have my eyes and ears wide open, learning from the best (that´s You) and slowly but surely, aplying the teachings.... Working for free while on vacation? Yes! That too...!!! :D

My heart Blessings for You Sir and all your love ones! (Including Felix and the whole FPA Gang!)

Thank you.

Hats off to you Amazing Sir Sive...!!!

Who else but Sive would do such thing like posting daily analysis while on vacation? And if that is not enough, charging ZERO for it???

You ARE really a MASTER showing and leading us the way Sive....!!!

Trust me, I have my eyes and ears wide open, learning from the best (that´s You) and slowly but surely, aplying the teachings.... Working for free while on vacation? Yes! That too...!!! :D

My heart Blessings for You Sir and all your love ones! (Including Felix and the whole FPA Gang!)

Thank you.

Hi Investor,
research is free for you, guys (thanks to FPA), but not for FPA, so, all your appreciation should be dedicated purely to the FPA, not to me...
Me only for using vacation time to prepare researches ;)

Modesty

Dear Sive,

You are to hard on yourself as you are the soul of FPA.

We are appreciative to the forex peace army as well.

PLease accept from investor and everyone else the admiration and respect we have for you.

Sive my personal story is that i spend so much money on training courses and signal services i can go so on!!!!!!! and nothing worked for me.

When i came across your anaylais i was very scepitacl as again through conditioning one belives no money cant be good!!!

However initially i used to watch listen to your anaylis now i apply your teachings as a weekly daily trader and am making consistent profits.

Please accept a round of applause from i am sure ALL OF US YOU ARE THE BEST TEACHER I HAVE HAD :p:):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks alot

Hi Investor,
research is free for you, guys (thanks to FPA), but not for FPA, so, all your appreciation should be dedicated purely to the FPA, not to me...
Me only for using vacation time to prepare researches ;)

thanks alot Sive morten
you are soooo great man ... you helpe us man with your analyzing
thanks man:)

Back