EUR/USD Daily Video, June 07, 2012

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
market is approaching to our destination point. Major question will it stop around 1.2620 or proceed to 1.2660:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your analyze is very useful to my trade. I have to see your chart everyday before I enter the market.Thank you so much.

Hi Sive
Thanks again for your continued analysis of this currency pair.

I have found a great MACD predictor indicator that draws the same as yours (happy to share if anyone wants it) but I can't find an "OVERSOLD PRDICTOR". It looks like a very useful tool please would you share or give a hint of where to find it?

Many thanks
Graham

Hi Sive
Thanks again for your continued analysis of this currency pair.

I have found a great MACD predictor indicator that draws the same as yours (happy to share if anyone wants it) but I can't find an "OVERSOLD PRDICTOR". It looks like a very useful tool please would you share or give a hint of where to find it?

Many thanks
Graham

Hi Graham,
Actually this is not safe to distribute this, because it is law protected and could rise some legal problems. Definitely it's better not to do this by FPA site.
Law allows to use it for your private needs, but restricts to distribute it either free or not free.

Speaking about Oscillator - search on forum, once I've given a hint how to get it.

Hi Sive,

I know that level around 1.2659 is crucial.
What about macd on daily chart?
Shouldn t we wait for turning it to sell signal?
Or you will try to enter short because of strong bearish trend on weekly and monthly chart?

Best regards
Sebastian

Hello Sive,thank you so much for your analysis,i don't trade without watching your daily videos and reading your weekly analysis,please keep up the good work,also i am a recruit,how do i increase my RANK SIR! LOL.Tunde.

Last edited:
Hello Sive,thank you so much for your analysis,i don't trade with watching you daily videos and reading your weekly analysis,please keep up the good work,also i am a recruit,how do i increase my RANK SIR! LOL.Tunde.

i don't trade with watching you daily videos and reading your weekly analysis
"i don't trade withOUT watching you daily videos and reading your weekly analysis"
Its okey now..!!!!!!!!!! :):D:)

Hi Sive,

I know that level around 1.2659 is crucial.
What about macd on daily chart?
Shouldn t we wait for turning it to sell signal?
Or you will try to enter short because of strong bearish trend on weekly and monthly chart?

Best regards
Sebastian

Hi Sebastian.
This depends on two things - your time frame and risk aversion. Acrually such combination of resistance as around 1.2680 itself is directional pattern and we have 4-Hour Butterfly "Sell". So, agressive tactics will be attempt to sell. Conservative way is really to wait trend shifting to bearish. This is most suitable for those who trade long-term on weekly and monthly time frames.
If you still intend to act agressively - you also should be sensitive to possibilities of moving your stop to b/e. Other words, in this case your position will demand more attention.

Back