EUR/USD Daily Video, June 07, 2012

Sive,
I can't seem to find a Gartley patterns indicator that works. If the one you use is not copyright protected, can you profide a link to it? Thanks for your help and consistency.

Sive,
I can't seem to find a Gartley patterns indicator that works. If the one you use is not copyright protected, can you profide a link to it? Thanks for your help and consistency.

Hi WaveRider,
Actually I do not use any indicator for determining of harmonic patterns. I do it manually and draw by shape tool of MT4.

Thanks Sive,

Wow, ok. You mean the triangle shapes tool? How do you derive the math for it? I understand there are fib ratios involved and need to relate to each other. I'm not sure how one could free hand draw that. Can you set me on to a resourse that wil show me how. Do you have a template in excel that provides the target numbers more easily? Am I making this too complicated????

price reach the target
buy EYR/USD at 1.2445 tp at 1.2620
profit : 3686$
sive morten you are a fortune's maker many thx

Thanks Sive,

Wow, ok. You mean the triangle shapes tool? How do you derive the math for it? I understand there are fib ratios involved and need to relate to each other. I'm not sure how one could free hand draw that. Can you set me on to a resourse that wil show me how. Do you have a template in excel that provides the target numbers more easily? Am I making this too complicated????

You have to draw simple Fib extension, but vice versa. Then turn to tuning of it and add there 2 levels - 1.272 and 1.618. Triangles you may draw by Shapes tool of MT 4.

Sive,

yeah right, I also want the indicator if you are happy and willing to give a little knowledge before I thank you very much

eur usd.gif
Oh yes i am short. More than half position closed at 60pips target:)

Thanks Sive. You are the man:)

Back