EUR/USD Daily Video, June 08, 2011

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
1.4720 is very significant level currently, and here is why:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning,
1.4720 is very significant level currently, and here is why:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Hi Sive:

In my MT4 i have two different MT4 companies to compare analysis and the SMA 3 by 3 i have 9 bars including today bars above the 3 by 3. Looking these charts i have the minimum required to expect a bread and butter in daily time frame with spot charts around 1.4424 confluence support 1 and in 4 hour chart having confluence too in 1.4445.

Let me know your point of view cause i being trading using dinapoli method and i really into that.

Thanks for all your analysis.

Last edited by a moderator:
We did not achieve 1.4720, missed the 78.6% retracement by 25 pips, do you think the butterfly pattern will still be valid on the daily if the remaining two legs play out well as planned.

Hi Sive:

In my MT4 i have two different MT4 companies to compare analysis and the SMA 3 by 3 i have 9 bars including today bars above the 3 by 3. Looking these charts i have the minimum required to expect a bread and butter in daily time frame with spot charts around 1.4424 confluence support 1 and in 4 hour chart having confluence too in 1.4445.

Let me know your point of view cause i being trading using dinapoli method and i really into that.

Thanks for all your analysis.

Hi Ertore,
could you please attach chart with your view on situation? It will make our discussion easier.
But in general, thrust is nice and B&B or DRPO absolutely possible.

Back