EUR/USD Daily Video, June 09, 2011

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
Current video is a bit extended, since it has a lot of nuances. Currently is a very tricky moment on EUR. Although market is forming obvious juicy pattern - the place, where it is forming force to suspicions about it's possible failure.
Anyway, let's see, what we can do today:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning,
Current video is a bit extended, since it has a lot of nuances. Currently is a very tricky moment on EUR. Although market is forming obvious juicy pattern - the place, where it is forming force to suspicions about it's possible failure.
QUOTE]

Hi Sive,
Your analysis is alway good, but today it was excellent, especially with the explanation on the M15 chart.

Bernard

hi Sive,

new to the forums and forex. just wanted to say really appreciate your time and efforts (especially doing it every morning !!!)

Excellent report today.

Caught the downtrend of the right wing of the butterfly for 100+ pips . Resistence seems to have formed at 1.4505 . Is that indication of 'broken butterfly and possible upswing.....or completion of a normal butterfly which is followed by the upswing to 1.46xx ??

I thought we all caught the right shoulder down ? I'll have to check the video out. Like you know caught at armpit support of at 508 waiting for a break either way from daily support. Good ol Sive.

yes....thats what i'm trying to understand from his video...now that butterfly was formed and success achieved....is there more opportnity here in the upswing now for a BUY ?

Back