EUR/USD Daily Video, June 14, 2011 Updated

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
market stands in sophisticated environment, showing contradictive signals. Let's discuss, how we can act today:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
question

Thanks for the analysis. However my chart and your chart's prices are not the same, so it's a bit confusing to follow targets etc. Please have a look at the attached picture of the eurusd H1 chart. You can see right away that the lows don't match, different by about 30 pips. Thanks

Attachments

• chart.png
    chart.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 241
Thanks for the analysis. However my chart and your chart's prices are not the same, so it's a bit confusing to follow targets etc. Please have a look at the attached picture of the eurusd H1 chart. You can see right away that the lows don't match, different by about 30 pips. Thanks

This is because I use Futures charts instead of spot. Swings are the same, but quotes a bit different. Don't pay much attention to my quotes - use your own. If you will interest in something in video - use it by applying to your own chart.

posting time

Greetings Sive, please i would like to know if the time of posting your video analysis can be done during the asia open, it just a sugestion. Once again thanks for the very good work

Greetings Sive, please i would like to know if the time of posting your video analysis can be done during the asia open, it just a sugestion. Once again thanks for the very good work

Hi Akalou,
Unfortunately it's hardly could be done, since I'm living in Europe. So, my common release time is around 8-9 CET.

Back