EUR/USD Daily Video, June 15, 2011

Hello Sive,

I am trying to line up your prices with my charts and there seems like a huge discrepancy. Your chart has the high on June 14 at 1.4456 where my 2 brokers both have the high at 1.4495. Also my brokers have the low on June 12 at 1.4319 where your chart shows a low of 1.4280. These seem like huge differences, and makes it difficult to match the same targets as you.

The same is for a previous high on my brokers shows 1.4693 and yours shows 1.4652?

I wonder why the difference is so great?

thanks

I have the same problem with my charts on my brokers accounts. I don't see the same level as on your charts. Which charts are you using and what is the closing session time. Is it New York or London time?

I am interested to know what platform you use for your analysis of the EURO market.
Drawing the Fibinacci levels is much easier then MT4. If you can please let me know.

Thank you.

Sam

Hi Guys,
Sive uses CQG paid platform which shows futures price! I suggest you to get GCI mt4 demo-their platform has the futures charts for majors!
This is not recommendation for this broker thought!

Happy trading :)

Last edited:
Sive for his great analysis uses futures chart. so the price is different. to get the same price look at Sive´s chat minus 30 pips. so if support on Sive´s chart is 1.4250(futures) your support on spot will be 1.4220. Hope this helps

Hi Victoral,
Thanks for help.
But it should be + 30 pips to mine ;)
And 30 pips is not constant value it will become gradually smaller as closer to September.

Re: Price chart differences

Thanks I can understand that, but what about the Pivot points Sive uses? Are they spot prices or are they also futures chart pivots? If they are futures Pivots then the analysis will always have to be adjusted for the spot FX charts.

In retrospect if that is true then Sive would have been bang on a lot more often. I find he is routinely out by 30-50 pips, and have begun to factor that in my analysis.

Thanks for any further insight, and this fact should be expressed explicitly somewhere, as I assume that most traders are using spot FX charts and prices.

best, Chenoa

Back