EUR/USD Daily Video, June 20, 2012

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
market probably gravitates to 1.28-1.2850 area where we expect nice opportunity to sell.
But if you still want to take long position till this area - you may do this by keeping an eye on 1.2610-1.2620 area and 1.2650-1.2660:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fibo Levels

Hi Sive,

I cannot find the right words to thank you and FPA for your invaluable help.
I want you to know that it helps us immensely and we do appreciate it.
I do have a request though. If possible, whenever you feel like it, please draw the Fibo lines on line so that we can see which points you choose to draw your fibos. This might add a few seconds to your dialy tape, but I am sure it gives us a much better idea of the levels.
Thanks
Bernard

Hi Sive,

I cannot find the right words to thank you and FPA for your invaluable help.
I want you to know that it helps us immensely and we do appreciate it.
I do have a request though. If possible, whenever you feel like it, please draw the Fibo lines on line so that we can see which points you choose to draw your fibos. This might add a few seconds to your dialy tape, but I am sure it gives us a much better idea of the levels.
Thanks
Bernard

Hi Bernard,
it's a bit difficult, since to draw it using Fib Tree indicator I need rename each trend line. Second - if I left them all on the chart - it will be too overload with lines.
Besides, all Fib levels use the same extreme point and reactions are marked by horizontal lines. So, you can see it on the chart.

Back