1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUR/USD Daily Video, June 21, 2011

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,
    market has hit our expectable target at 1.4330 (1.4370 on spot FX). Now we have to determine - what to watch for to make a correct conclusion about further market move:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Jun 21, 2011
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. ROCKWELL

ROCKWELL Recruit

Retracement

Hi,i have benefited from your courses and wish to ask how i will follow the trend,the market is on a sell trend and having hit the target of 1.4330,how do i know that it has finally started to sell again
    thank you

3. Sive Morten

Hi Rockwell, as we've discussed in video - we have to get some sell patterns, if market really intends to turn down here.
    No pattern/signal - no enter.

4. mirza

mirza Recruit

Mr. Sive Morten

Is it possible to have a script as I am severely DEAF and cannot benefit from the daily video.

5. ertore

ertore Private

Hi Sive: Excellent Job really apprecitte your analysis. I just want you to prepare if is possible to you sell patterns or buy patterns to follow. I know 9 directional signals that Joe Dinapoli shows, but you have another ones that i would like to know and i know many others want to.

If is possible let us know and if not thank you all you do cause we cant pay you the valuable analysis.

Regards,

#5 ertore, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2011
  6. 1954

1954 Corporal

Hei Sive,

May I know the parameters for MACD predictor ? Which time frame is more suitable for it ?
    Thanks

7. Sive Morten

Hi Mirza
    Yes, I post corresponding text version every day in weekly thread.
    Posts marked with "!" and called EUR/USD Daily Update - they are the same as in video.
    Here is for yesterday:
    http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex...697-forex-pro-weekly-june-20-24-2011-a-3.html

BTW, if you receive notification mails from me, when video releases - there is the same link exist on text version of videos...

8. pragmatic

pragmatic Corporal

agreement

Hello Sive!
    I noticed that you do not recommend entering on any level except when we get some pattern confirmation. Would it be wrong to enter on a strong level and get some pips, say 30-40? Like today, we expect at least some bounce from strong agreement of 100% expansion H4 with 61.8% Daily retracement.
    Thank you!

9. Sive Morten

Well, that could be done. But you have to have solid confidence with your skills to catch such bounces. Particularly - to determine, that market will start bounce right now, and where to take profit. Also, there is a question will be about s/l and Risk/reward ratio.
    Usually that technic applies when you unsure about perspective of the market - so you enter from strong level, and when it bounces move stop to b/e.

10. Sive Morten

Hi,
    as MACD, MACDP could be used at any time frame.
    I use DiNapoli paramenters: 8.3897;17.5185;9.0503
    But you may use any other, those that you usually apply to MACD. This is a bit personal thing.