Forex EUR/USD Daily Video, June 22, 2020

I am waiting for 1.11 or 1.1050 area for taking Long position. It will be interesting to see PA on weekly chart..and also end of June monthly candle shape! But..it's the Daily candle for me if/when we reach lower levels? :)

I am waiting for 1.11 or 1.1050 area for taking Long position. It will be interesting to see PA on weekly chart..and also end of June monthly candle shape! But..it's the Daily candle for me if/when we reach lower levels? :)
Yeah, me too. Now it seems that 1.1050-1.11 is possible to achieve. This is strongest support on daily, so, EUR has to turn up from there (or earlier) or it doesn't turn at all...

Dear Sive
Here I am at Hydra Island for the weekend participating in a sailing regatta. I wish you good health and prosperity. It is an opportunity for me to thank you for all the years of providing excellent analysis which has proven to be most beneficial.
Nikos Hydra.JPG

Dear Sive
Here I am at Hydra Island for the weekend participating in a sailing regatta. I wish you good health and prosperity. It is an opportunity for me to thank you for all the years of providing excellent analysis which has proven to be most beneficial.

Thank you my dear Friend, what a beauty behind you ;) May the wind always in your back!
Hope some day I visit Greece...

Hello Sive, it has always been a pleasure reading and watching your analyses. I look forward to seeing you in person one day. Man, you never rest, do you ever go on a holiday?

Hello Sive, it has always been a pleasure reading and watching your analyses. I look forward to seeing you in person one day. Man, you never rest, do you ever go on a holiday?
Nope. :)
Well, sometimes, when holidays are long, say on Xmas, Easter...

Back