EUR/USD Daily Video, June 28, 2011

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
It's very difficult to make clear analysis currently, because market is mostly driven by news.
Recent price action makes me think, that market is indecision currently.
Our crucial level for today is 1.4340. If it will fail there - downmove should continue, if not, then it on the road to 1.4440.
Also read today's text update in weekly thread. There some additional information to video in text format.

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning,
It's very difficult to make clear analysis currently, because market is mostly driven by news.
Recent price action makes me think, that market is indecision currently.
Our crucial level for today is 1.4340. If it will fail there - downmove should continue, if not, then it on the road to 1.4440.
Also read today's text update in weekly thread. There some additional information to video in text format.

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

as the EUR is headed to 1.44 ish what is your additional inputs ? did u mean close above 1.4440 will erase bearish bias right ?
I do not see any possibility of going short though I am looking forward to it as usually markets crash when a Bullish bias has just established and trend yet not confirmed.

Request Inputs

DAVE

Last edited by a moderator:
Back