EUR/USD Daily Video, June 28, 2012

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Actually market has shown today the price action that we've expected to see yesterday. So, common thoughts are the same - keep an eye on 1.2560-1.2578 K-resistance area for short entry possibility:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sive,
Because of trend on D1 that has turned to bearish, i have that same conclusion to enter short on level showed on screen.
I have a question:
do you use Dinapoli's technique called "bushes"? Put automatic order on our level and hide behind next d level?
I'am a bit conservative about enter technique, i always wait to reversal like "do re" or to turn macd on h1 to bearish.
Beacuse of that, sometimes i miss a lot of trades. Price automaticly go down without me.

Best r
Sebastian
eur usd.gif

Lol what happened Sive.. the subtitles on youtube !? they are absolutely hilarious lol :) thankyou for another great analysis!

Back