1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUR/USD Daily Video, June 28, 2012

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,

Actually market has shown today the price action that we've expected to see yesterday. So, common thoughts are the same - keep an eye on 1.2560-1.2578 K-resistance area for short entry possibility:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Jun 28, 2012
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. Surasanee

Surasanee Recruit

Thank you again

3. hassan079

hassan079 Private

Hi Sir
    Thanks a million Sir .
    have a nice day ,best of luck

4. Sebastian Korytowski

Hi Sive,
    Because of trend on D1 that has turned to bearish, i have that same conclusion to enter short on level showed on screen.
    I have a question:
    do you use Dinapoli's technique called "bushes"? Put automatic order on our level and hide behind next d level?
    I'am a bit conservative about enter technique, i always wait to reversal like "do re" or to turn macd on h1 to bearish.
    Beacuse of that, sometimes i miss a lot of trades. Price automaticly go down without me.

Best r
    Sebastian
    eur usd.

5. Louis123321

Louis123321 Corporal

Lol what happened Sive.. the subtitles on youtube !? they are absolutely hilarious lol :) thankyou for another great analysis!

6. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Yes, that is youtube feature, that is not my subtitles...