EUR/USD Daily Video, June 29, 2012

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
news from EU could drastically change situation in short-term, but we need to wait response of investors to this even - will they support it or not:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Sive and All, the lowering of interest rates is definitely important as a respirator is to a dying hart disease victim. Could this be followed up with European Bank unification on one hand and uploading the debt centrally to the ECB. Will finally funding of banks cease to increase the debt of the concerned countries? Will there be common stock issuance for the bank bailouts? Will the ECB start a centrally coordinated QE type of solution? There are many questions still pending. If these are in my mind obviously are also in the minds of others that do not actually see decisive, coordinated and holistic solution to the eurozone disintegration. Thus the initial "happy hour" will prove to be just an hour and not more. I hold my basket to hour monthly analysis.
Best Regards to all.

I am holding out that this too will be a temporary fix. I forgot who stated it once before but the simple truth is they are "Borrowing From Peter to Pay Paul"! Germany is the big wallet in the EUR and they have clearly stated that they are not thrilled about bailing everyone out who comes with their hands open, I am looking at a looking at a 200+ point jump and suspect that this to will be short lived. If I'm wrong then I lose $100.00 if I'm right I gain much more... I hope :)

Anyway, Thanks Sive love your show!

Oh and I forgot that Obama won a partial victory in being allowed to add yet another Tax on the unemployed American Public for Government Provided Healthcare. The only problem is that it is a Tax and not a mandatory requirement and the Tax is not enforceable and therefore does not have to be paid!!!

Last edited:
Back