EUR/USD Daily Video, March 01, 2011

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hello,
today trading session will be most interesting for intraday traders.
I expect that we should hit 1.3880-1.3900 area but be aware of W&R there:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

Hi Sive,

Shortly after publishing your analysis for today, targeting 1.3880-1.3900 area, the market already made the first move up and reached 1.3845 area.

In this regard, does it mean that your idea to go long at around 1.3720 area is not any more relevant to the technical analysis for today’s current market conditions?

Thanks and have a nice day.

Hello,

Hi Sive,

Shortly after publishing your analysis for today, targeting 1.3880-1.3900 area, the market already made the first move up and reached 1.3845 area.

In this regard, does it mean that your idea to go long at around 1.3720 area is not any more relevant to the technical analysis for today’s current market conditions?

Thanks and have a nice day.
Hi Alf,
I've said "If you day trader" - then your area to enter is 1.37. It means that if you trade not lower than daily time-frame. So, this context is absolutely valid, because Daily target is 1.4033 currently. So, there still could appear possibility to enter from 1.37, why not? But probably not today...

Hello,

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Tanks Sive for you're excellent analysis

Last edited by a moderator:
Back