EUR/USD Daily Video, March 01, 2012

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
market is approaching to some important, and even breakeven area. But while it keeps going there are couple of possibilities on intraday time frames:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Sive,
I want to say thank you for the very accurate approach. Please keep up the good work.
I want to ask you how do you draw the fib levels. What time frames do they represent and which of them are represending the right time frame.
For example in your hourly time frame we can see two or three sets of fibo levels. Do they represent a different time frame or a different candle formation in the same time frame.
Please explain if it's possible the correct way of drawing the several sets of fibo levels.
Is there an indicator to draw all these sets of several fibs levels?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Fibo

Hello Sive,
I want to say thank you for the very accurate approach. Please keep up the good work.
I want to ask you how do you draw the fib levels. What time frames do they represent and which of them are represending the right time frame.
For example in your hourly time frame we can see two or three sets of fibo levels. Do they represent a different time frame or a different candle formation in the same time frame.
Please explain if it's possible the correct way of drawing the several sets of fibo levels.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Me too.. Sive, I also wanted to know how why there is more than 1 fibo in your chart. :)

Hello Sive,

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Me too.. Sive, I also wanted to know how why there is more than 1 fibo in your chart. :)

Hi guys,
This approach of multiple Fib levels was invented by Joe DiNapoli. I just use it, because once I've found that his method is mostly suitable for me.
It will be difficult to describe whole procedure in single post on forum. So, it will be much better if you will read his book "Trading with DiNapoli Levels"
As short-cut approximation try to read Chapter 10 in our Forex Military School, dedicated to Fibonacci technique. This will give you some some hint on overall topic:
Chapter 10

Back