EUR/USD Daily Video, March 03, 2011

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
Although market has reached some targets, I think that bullish bias is still intact.
But, at the same time I do not see any solid patterns to trade now. Only trend...

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you

Thanks a lot for your daily report.
Good morning Mr Morten ,
I am one of your admirer, i watching every day your daily report before to go at my job, you have help me a lot to do good profit in my trading. Your analysis is every time very accurate.
I had start to do a kind of technical analysis but i am very very very far of yours.
I had watching your video and i try to understand how can you do?
I found a lot of information about Fibonacci and Elliott Wave, but i didn't understood jet i can i use it.
If you have time , Can you suggest a book? Please.
Thanks a lot
kind regards
Fabrizio :)

Hi Sive

I did mistype Yesterday.

Wanted to ask “what does mean strong area of support and resistance?” – You mention in video.

New question about 3X3 SMA.
Because we have difference in how our FX charts appear my MT4 and your program, there will be difference in 3X3 SMA patterns.
Does it mean I will see less good signals than you on your program? Is it possible somehow to fix it?

Thanks again
Ronyboy

P.S I like suggestion about training videos but on the other hand what you do is almost training :)

Thanks a lot for your daily report.
Good morning Mr Morten ,
I am one of your admirer, i watching every day your daily report before to go at my job, you have help me a lot to do good profit in my trading. Your analysis is every time very accurate.
I had start to do a kind of technical analysis but i am very very very far of yours.
I had watching your video and i try to understand how can you do?
I found a lot of information about Fibonacci and Elliott Wave, but i didn't understood jet i can i use it.
If you have time , Can you suggest a book? Please.
Thanks a lot
kind regards
Fabrizio :)
Hi, Fabrizio,
I find that DiNapoli book "Trading with DiNapoli Levels" can help you much, if you like this way of analysis. I do not use EW, although I use some expansions and Fib numbers, but they are not linked with waves...

About other patterns - Leslie Jouflas and Larry Pesavento "Trade what you see". It looks too simple, from my point of view, but it covers major patterns well enough.

Hi Sive

I did mistype Yesterday.

Wanted to ask “what does mean strong area of support and resistance?” – You mention in video.

New question about 3X3 SMA.
Because we have difference in how our FX charts appear my MT4 and your program, there will be difference in 3X3 SMA patterns.
Does it mean I will see less good signals than you on your program? Is it possible somehow to fix it?

Thanks again
Ronyboy

P.S I like suggestion about training videos but on the other hand what you do is almost training :)

Hi Ronyboy,
I treat level as "strong" if it includes more than just one kind of support or resistance. For instance- Fib level+pivot, different Fib levels, Agreement, Level + Overbought/Oversold , or other combinations...

Thanks

Thank you for the suggestion i have read some reviews about Di Napoli and looking very difficult, I like this... Anyway the Forex Market is a war...
;)
I start to looking for a copy thank you a lot! :mad:

butterfly or not?

Hi Sive what do you think about this pattern?
it is weekliy time frame for USDCHF, see attached.

Attachments

• USDCHF.bmp
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
Back