1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUR/USD Daily Video, March 04, 2011

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good Morning,
    our yesterday's trading plan has worked well, so is it too late to enter Long?
    I don't think so. Still, I prefer not to have any positions during important macro data release...
    But, if you intend to trade today anyway - market has very attractive context currently:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Mar 4, 2011
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. georgeta

georgeta Sergeant

Usdchf

Hello Mr. Morten!
    I think that very interesting patterns are forming currently on USDCHF. A daily butterfly buy (1.618) will start from the same area with 100% daily ABC target. Just below that it will be the area from where the weekly butterfly buy should start. What do you say about a weekly analisis? I suppose that many people are seeing that so it will probably be quite triky to enter.
    Thak you as allways!

Attached Files:

3. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Hi, Georgeta,
    Nice Butterfly. I also today have looked at it. I mean daily one...

4. xuaneitor

xuaneitor Recruit

thank you

Very good signal this week.... a lot of pips done
    thanks
    Joan:D