EUR/USD Daily Video, March 04, 2011

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good Morning,
our yesterday's trading plan has worked well, so is it too late to enter Long?
I don't think so. Still, I prefer not to have any positions during important macro data release...
But, if you intend to trade today anyway - market has very attractive context currently:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Usdchf

Hello Mr. Morten!
I think that very interesting patterns are forming currently on USDCHF. A daily butterfly buy (1.618) will start from the same area with 100% daily ABC target. Just below that it will be the area from where the weekly butterfly buy should start. What do you say about a weekly analisis? I suppose that many people are seeing that so it will probably be quite triky to enter.
Thak you as allways!

Attachments

• usdchf.gif
    usdchf.gif
    21.4 KB · Views: 70
Hello Mr. Morten!
I think that very interesting patterns are forming currently on USDCHF. A daily butterfly buy (1.618) will start from the same area with 100% daily ABC target. Just below that it will be the area from where the weekly butterfly buy should start. What do you say about a weekly analisis? I suppose that many people are seeing that so it will probably be quite triky to enter.
Thak you as allways!

Hi, Georgeta,
Nice Butterfly. I also today have looked at it. I mean daily one...

Back