EUR/USD Daily Video, March 05, 2015

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
Probably in short-term perspective market is giving us not bad opportunity to trade:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sive's USD "reverse smile" chart

Sive, you're right, it was Oct 31-Nov 4/11 Weekly chart in which you posted the USD chart and raised the possibility of a "second smile". Thanks for answering my query of yesterday. I think the second smile is going to happen, one major reason being that central banks announced on Thurs Mar 1/12 that they are going to invest in the US stock market. Since they have to buy US dollars to do that, the USD will rise. Equally important is the fact that the US is showing the best growth. I don't think it will be as fast as the rise from 74.25 in Dec/09 to 87.75 in Apr/10, but I think the second smile will be complete by the end of this year.

As always Sive you are a gentleman to be sharing your knowledge and expertise with us. I have strayed into the EURJPY world and find that it is a little more predictable, the whipsaw certainly is not there as it is on the EURUSD. Thanks to you I have been doing pretty well with that pair!

Many thanks to you!

Back