EUR/USD Daily Video, March 08, 2011

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
the first part of our trading plan has been achieved - market has hit 1.4033 target.
Day traders should wait for pullback, while intraday traders can try to run on this possible retracement down:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Possible DRPO on EUR/USD 1H

Good morning,
the first part of our trading plan has been achieved - market has hit 1.4033 target.
Day traders should wait for pullback, while intraday traders can try to run on this possible retracement down:

Hmm this looks interesting. Does this not look like a possible DRPO on the 1 Hour EUR/USD shaping up? Got my fingers crossed, watching and waiting :)

Thanks to all your great analysis Sive I am starting to get this stuff. Thanks again for all you do.

~Markus

*update on image, now below 3x3*

Attachments

• eurusd_mar-8-2011_3.gif
    eurusd_mar-8-2011_3.gif
    38.4 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Hmm this looks interesting. Does this not look like a possible DRPO on the 1 Hour EUR/USD shaping up? Got my fingers crossed, watching and waiting :)

Thanks to all your great analysis Sive I am starting to get this stuff. Thanks again for all you do.

~Markus

*update on image, now below 3x3*

Hi, Markus
This is not DRPO - poor thrust. And now you see the further development - definitely not a DRPO.

Hi, Markus
This is not DRPO - poor thrust. And now you see the further development - definitely not a DRPO.

Yes thanks for replying. I was a little excited at first as it looked like it might be starting to form at first. As time went on though it was obvious it wasn't materializing. I think time wasn't on its side because it was happening towards the NY close and volume was weak. Maybe next time :)

Back