Forex EUR/USD Daily Video, March 09 2020

You had to laugh at the Iranian Minister on TV 'wiping his Forehead' with a Tissue as he was about to speak! lol.
How does the Foreign Minister of Iran contract the Coronavirus' when he has just been in Iran 2 weeks ago and it was such early stages even in China! Now they are saying that they are 'not even sure' if the virus started in Wuhan'!?? Honestly' i will even go as far as to say that 'EVEN Iran' are in on the charade'.! I think they were told to 'Play the game' and then something will be offered to them later! Honestly guys'..i do NOT Buy' ANY of it! It's ALL too obvious..and is done 'as an excuse' for upcoming economic problems/actions in the near future!

I agree with Sive's suspicion there is more at play here regarding the virus spreading and more importantly it's the public's perception which is the crux of the matter when dealing with corporate mainstream media manipulation.....

"The public is not to see where power lies, how it shapes policy, and for what ends. Rather, people are to hate and fear one another." - Noam Chomsky

You had to laugh at the Iranian Minister on TV 'wiping his Forehead' with a Tissue as he was about to speak! lol.
How does the Foreign Minister of Iran contract the Coronavirus' when he has just been in Iran 2 weeks ago and it was such early stages even in China! Now they are saying that they are 'not even sure' if the virus started in Wuhan'!?? Honestly' i will even go as far as to say that 'EVEN Iran' are in on the charade'.! I think they were told to 'Play the game' and then something will be offered to them later! Honestly guys'..i do NOT Buy' ANY of it! It's ALL too obvious..and is done 'as an excuse' for upcoming economic problems/actions in the near future!
I agree with Sive's suspicion there is more at play here regarding the virus spreading and more importantly it's the public's perception which is the crux of the matter when dealing with corporate mainstream media manipulation.....

"The public is not to see where power lies, how it shapes policy, and for what ends. Rather, people are to hate and fear one another." - Noam Chomsky

Guys, to say it in two words - "they need to hide something". And virus is great subject to switch mass attention to. You couldn't invent better as it relates to health directly, and naturally for any human being, this is important topic. It works great because it rises a lot of emotions. It clear the money out from stock to gold - but this is always happens during crisis. Probably something else exists...

Back