Forex EUR/USD Daily Video, March 13, 2023

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Currently is still unclear what will be stronger - investors' fear of global collapse or anticipation of Fed easing. We suggest that 1.06 is a breakeven level for EUR that should clarify what direction market will choose:

Centralization of US banking sector make sense. If plan is to enforce CBDC, government will only need few big banks to utilize the process

I dont think there will be more issues in the banking sector and the dollar has turned bearish on Friday. Need to reconsider all usd long ideas at the moment.

Centralization of US banking sector make sense. If plan is to enforce CBDC, government will only need few big banks to utilize the process
Hi Venelin, yes I also thought about it. BTW, "Wechat" already started digital yuan using. This is more than 1Bln active users.

Hi Venelin, yes I also thought about it. BTW, "Wechat" already started digital yuan using. This is more than 1Bln active users.
We chat have been utilizing digital payments with QR code for a long time now. China is leading the way. I think that prior 2024 US elections and when FED will start lowering rates before that, it will be the end of the USD system as we know it know. It remains to me seen...

Back