1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUR/USD Daily Video, March 16, 2012

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,
    Market has reached 1.3119 area and now all attention should be concentrated on this level. If you've entered short - move your stop to breakeven:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Mar 16, 2012
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. SANTHOSHKUMAR

SANTHOSHKUMAR Recruit

signal

wonderful. I can do more with ur instructions. Thank u.

3. Ovibi

Ovibi Recruit

I was afraid that it my reverse there and waited for your analysis
    Thank you for sharing

4. andreasa

andreasa Recruit

Thank You!

Hi Sive,

I have to thank you for showing me another way of trading. Until now, I only placed stop orders to enter a trade. Since this week, I placed two limit orders ( with YOUR help ) got filled almost exactly on the pip and made money. A lot more then usually. Of course, I still have to practice a lot your trading approaches, but I like your trading style and it fits my personality too. Hope you continue here with FPA and you can help other people else well. Again, THANK YOU!

Andreas
    From Austria