Forex EUR/USD Daily Video, March 21, 2019

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

EUR has broken through our "signal" 1.1370 area and short-term context has turned to bullish:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

I will not trade EUR or GBP at the moment. In times like this 'sentiment' rules over Technicals for sure! Next week could be 'huge' for both currencies. We could be heading for 'No Deal' on Brexit just when 'No one' is expecting it!?
We have the 200 SMA hovering overhead on the Daily chart..and 200SMA holding up' the weekly chart! A long term Falling wedge pattern has 'broken up' with the upper border around 1.1350/60.
This is the level to 'keep an eye on'.and depend on what happens by the end of next week with Brexit!? :eek:

I will not trade EUR or GBP at the moment. In times like this 'sentiment' rules over Technicals for sure!

Hi Mate,
Brett, and what sentiment inside UK at this moment? What rumors, opinions etc? Somehow It seems that rustle in the Parliament is aimed on T. May retirement rather than attempt to achieve real results on Brexit agreement. It seems that every political party follows its own interest and try to squeeze the most out of this, ignoring national interests. At least, this is what I see from here, on Russian TV.
Or, indeed, people are not satisfied with EU agreement and want something else?

Britain has always been a very. very 'Political' country! Politics gets in the way of 'almost' everything..even in your workplace! It's also the same with 'Football'...ie..if you say to your Boss that you support 'Manchester United' and he supports Liverpool..then you can 'Forget your workplace promotion'! (It 'can be that bad..literally).
When i meet 'new people' i NEVER tell them..'what football team i support' & i NEVER tell them what Political Party i support either. I also don't believe 'Anything' i here on 'Any News Channel..( and who listens to Russian News...except for 'Russian People'...because that's the 'News' they 'want YOU to hear. Right!?
'There is a famous quote from a famous 'Trader'!
'Show me the Price Charts..and I'll Tell you' The News'!! :p:cool:

Back