EUR/USD Daily Video, March 27, 2012

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
Market has given us another confirmation of bullish bias. Still today there are ideas as for day traders as for scalpers:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sive,

Thank you very much for your daily analysis.
I have a question. Could you tell me why you drew a fib where a pink circle on the attachment? I thought a fib should be drawn from a swing high to swing low but I don't see a swing low where you drew the fib.

I would appreciate if you could reply my question.

Thank you.

question.jpg

Hi Sive,

Thank you very much for your daily analysis.
I have a question. Could you tell me why you drew a fib where a pink circle on the attachment? I thought a fib should be drawn from a swing high to swing low but I don't see a swing low where you drew the fib.

I would appreciate if you could reply my question.

Thank you.

This comes from DiNapoli frame work with Fibs. I suggest you to pass through our Forex Military School, particularly through Fibonacci Chapter.
More details you can get if you'll read his book

Hi Sive,

Thank you very much for your advice. I have read your school articles several times. I have the Dinapoli book but the translation of the book is not very good.....
Anyway, I am going to read your lessons and Dinapoli book as well as watch your daily videos in the past to study.

Once again, thank you very much.

Chublet

Back