Forex EUR/USD Daily Video, March 30, 2022

Good morning,

Yesterday it was a bit emotional reaction, but as it has solid momentum, EUR keeps chances to complete daily 1.12-1.1215 target. Just be aware final statement concerning ruble gas payments:

Hi Sive,
Just wondered if you are aware that the subtitles facility has not been operating; it gives the message "Subtitles closed, captions unavailable." Is this something that you can control?

Hi Sive,
Just wondered if you are aware that the subtitles facility has not been operating; it gives the message "Subtitles closed, captions unavailable." Is this something that you can control?
Hi mate, thank you for feedback, I need to check this. Everything was OK and no problems with switching them on...

Hi Sive,
Hi mate, thank you for feedback, I need to check this. Everything was OK and no problems with switching them on...

Jianean, I have checked - and everything works fine to me. No problems at all.
I do not know why but it seems that youtube needs a bit more time to process the subtitles. So, you probably have tried to watch the video too early...

Jianean, I have checked - and everything works fine to me. No problems at all.
I do not know why but it seems that youtube needs a bit more time to process the subtitles. So, you probably have tried to watch the video too early...
Thanks Sive, I have tried yesterday's video and everything is fine now, so maybe you are correct that I was watching it too soon.
I have also watched today's video and that is also working fine but I am much later today than normal, so that also suggests you may be correct.
It is also possible that it may be that it is my computer system that is at fault.
I will keep you posted on how I get on.

Back