EUR/USD Daily Video, March 31, 2011

hi Sive,
WH Selfinvest (Luxemburg) is beside ducascopy (Swiss) one of the fair forex broker in Europe. the broker offers two java platforms (pro-station for forex and future-station); so no MT4 at all; they must have the rights or the authorization to build in the DiNapoli's tools, wouldn't they?
Sive, did you complete the contract with CQG from Europe or from USA? isn't it too complicated to have CQG as provider? (slow withdraws, regulatory restrictions, ect. )
cu, Erich

Well,
CQG is US company initially. It has a branch in London and other major world centers.
It's rather expensive - it will cost you about 800-1000$ per month - Forex+DiNapoli pack.
But I can say that they are really the best.

Concerning the brokers... The existance of DiNapoli pack does not depend from broker - it depends on data provider. Broker just chooses what software to use. If they use, for instance - CQG (it has build in trader programm) - then you will have it.
CQG is not a broker it software vendor. YOu may watch the screen and make analysis in CQG, but trade through any software with any broker.

I hope, my explanation was not too blur.

Back