EUR/USD Daily Video, May 27, 2011

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
market is showing nice move up. Let's discuss current environment, and what we can do if we do not have long position still:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its EUR USD Forming a Double repo or Double Repo Look a like?

Good morning,
market is showing nice move up. Let's discuss current environment, and what we can do if we do not have long position still:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Hi Sive. Yesterday i made wonderful pips 140 to be exactly with the entry in the support using the confluence zone. Now i want to know if in daily time frame we are having a double repo or double repo look a like. I have 9 trusting bar below 3 by 3 and 3 up then 4 down making a new low and today is going to end above 3 by 3. My doubt is because the lows are a little bit wide.

Thanks for all your post and opinion.

Regards,

FXDominicano.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sive. Yesterday i made wonderful pips 140 to be exactly with the entry in the support using the confluence zone. Now i want to know if in daily time frame we are having a double repo or double repo look a like. I have 9 trusting bar below 3 by 3 and 3 up then 4 down making a new low and today is going to end above 3 by 3. My doubt is because the lows are a little bit wide.

Thanks for all your post and opinion.

Regards,

FXDominicano.

Hi Ertore,
Probably this is not quite DRPO - poor thrust. Just 4 bars before first cross of 3x3, and one of them is a half of a move.

Hi Sive: This is the image i have eur usd daily - fxdominicano's library Thats daily timeframe for EUR USD. I have 9 bars below 3 by 3 before the first penetration.

Yes, but there are only 4 thrusting down...
And - we have here 8 bars of consolidation between penetrations of 3x3. If we even assume that there are 9 bars. 9 bars of thrust and 8 bars of consolidation not excellent combination.
I'm speaking from probability point of you. But my view does not mean that this pattern will not work currently. It could work.
But since we discuss it's qualtity compares to perfect example - in most cases this kind will not work, I suppose.

drpo

Hello Mr. Morten!
I think we could use your help on this drpo. Looks like it already made the second bottom but this could be only my broker quote. What do you think?
Thank you!

Attachments

• usdchf.gif
    usdchf.gif
    10.8 KB · Views: 25
Hello Mr. Morten!
I think we could use your help on this drpo. Looks like it already made the second bottom but this could be only my broker quote. What do you think?
Thank you!

Hi Georgeta,
Nice thrust, it could be DRPO. But since this is 4H chart I prefer to see some strong support area below it on higher time frame...

usdchf

I thought you would say that :embarrassed: Sory, I forgot to attache this.

Attachments

• usdchf daily.gif
    usdchf daily.gif
    19.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Back