Forex EUR/USD Daily Video, May 27, 2019

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

EUR shows upside reversal, based on as technical as fundamental background. Although we do not have clear horizon of this reversal, but we intend to follow it step by step, from one tactical target to another:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Good morning,

EUR shows upside reversal, based on as technical as fundamental background. Although we do not have clear horizon of this reversal, but we intend to follow it step by step, from one tactical target to another:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

I personally do NOT believe anything of the fundamentals have changed that much, so I stick to trading short.

I personally do NOT believe anything of the fundamentals have changed that much, so I stick to trading short.

Hi buddy,
If you're right - downside reversal should happen soon. Emotional effects fades fast. But... bullish momentum. It is too strong right now. Thus, at least minor continuation has big chances to happen.

Back