EUR/USD Daily Video, May 31, 2011

Hi Sive, FPC,

Just trying to watch the new video post, but it says 'this video is not available'. Any clue? First time it's happened to me.

Best,
MP

P.S enjoying your analysis very much Sive.

Same here,i couldn't watch the video,first time too.FPA pls. something is worng with Sive's video today,pls check out plssssssssssssss.

Zip file with video added

Guys,
there is no need to argue... I've attached Zip with video, since Youtube has failed us again.

Video size too small

Guys,
there is no need to argue... I've attached Zip with video, since Youtube has failed us again.

Hi Sive, With thanks for all your insights
The video that you have attached is only 2MB. It is impossible to fit a 8-9 min. video in 2MB. There is something wrong.
The attachment is a .wsf (flash player) file and does not show anything.
Regards.
Bernard

swf video is good

Thank you for patience, Sive.

Bernard, the file is good, all 7 min 12 seconds of it. Easiest way too play, use your browser (assuming of course that your browser can play YouTube presentations).

Peter

Hi Sive, With thanks for all your insights
The video that you have attached is only 2MB. It is impossible to fit a 8-9 min. video in 2MB. There is something wrong.
The attachment is a .wsf (flash player) file and does not show anything.
Regards.
Bernard

Still can't see it

I'm afraid I still haven't managed to view the video! I've tried 3 different browsers and the zip file!
I've read the text file so I've all the info, just waiting for it to come true;)
Shame about the video but, as I say, the info is there and as always is much appreciated.
Many Thanks,
Richard.

Back