EUR/USD Daily Video, November 02, 2012

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

The pressure is growing, mostly due unpredictability of US election results on 6th of November. Markets become nervous. So, be aware of volatility growth. Still things go as they have to, and we have some technical issues to discuss:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
VERY interesting post this time.

I would vote for Sive for president, lol, then we have at least ONE person that knows well about the financial moves !!!

Excellent work Sive !

Do not listen to your friends with rumors about the politics in the USA. There is no chance of biden becoming vice president with Romney as president...the government does not run that way. Please read the Constitution of the United States for clarification....end of civics lesson.... I thank you for your concise anaylisis, this is a learning experience for me...

All the Best, Ron

PS: Romney/Ryan should win by a landslide if I figure it correctly.....

Hi Sive,
thanks for answer (in previous daily video post) about indicators. You told me about free indicators. But I'm also interested about all indicators including which are not for free (for example MACDP). Where I can buy it?

Thanks

Hi Sive,
thanks for answer (in previous daily video post) about indicators. You told me about free indicators. But I'm also interested about all indicators including which are not for free (for example MACDP). Where I can buy it?

Thanks

Hi Kkti
You can buy it only with corresponding software, because there is no authorized version for MT4. Or, you can program it for MT 4 (or pay for programing) as I did.
Actually you can use search for MACDP here, since I've explained the problems with its distribution million of times here.

Excellent work Sive !

Do not listen to your friends with rumors about the politics in the USA. There is no chance of biden becoming vice president with Romney as president...the government does not run that way. Please read the Constitution of the United States for clarification....end of civics lesson.... I thank you for your concise anaylisis, this is a learning experience for me...

All the Best, Ron

PS: Romney/Ryan should win by a landslide if I figure it correctly.....

Well,
I will not argue so I'm not an expert in US law, but yesterday I've read comments of experts. That was twice already in history of US, when both candidates get equal (by 269 if I do not miss anything) votes of electors.
In this case there should be direct voting in Congress and Senate. While Congress and Senate currently support different parties, this could lead such cross-government. At least theoretically this is possible.
May be you can explain clearer.

Back