1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUR/USD Daily Video, November 05, 2012

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies, Gold, Bitcoin Daily Video' started by Sive Morten, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,
    in short-term perspective we have mostly tactical task - join the downward continuation till the target of AB=CD and daily Confluence support:

http://images.forexpeacearmy.com/Weekly/EUR_USD_05_11_12.swf

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Nov 3, 2012
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. dave edwards

dave edwards Private, 1st Class

Hi Sive, I really look forward to your analysis every morning and I really appreciate that you do this out of the kindness
    of your heart. just a big thank you and may you and your family have a enjoyable weekend.
    kind Regards
    Dave

3. m255630

m255630 Recruit

I'd like to support Dave Edwards comments!

Sive's daily analysis is essential to my manual trading! I really, really appreciate what Sive does!!

Thank you so much Sive!!

and have a wondefull weekend!!

Craig

4. zlion

zlion Private

I join to the the comments before. Thanks Grand Master your efforts to help for padawans!
    Personally I kept in position on EURUSD friday night so I wait for a big gap down for the opening price. :)
    A lot of winner pips for everybody!
    Zoltan

5. ronyboy

ronyboy Private

Hi Sive,

although I am not trading now, I like to watch your analyses. May be I will try one day to trade again.
    I would like to ask you to explain from time to time the patterns and rules you use because there are new members here everyday I think.

Personally I would like to ask you to go through AB=CD pattern and how to draw fib resistance for it on one of your next post
    Thanks