EUR/USD Daily Video, November 05, 2012

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
in short-term perspective we have mostly tactical task - join the downward continuation till the target of AB=CD and daily Confluence support:

http://images.forexpeacearmy.com/Weekly/EUR_USD_05_11_12.swf

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sive, I really look forward to your analysis every morning and I really appreciate that you do this out of the kindness
of your heart. just a big thank you and may you and your family have a enjoyable weekend.
kind Regards
Dave

I'd like to support Dave Edwards comments!

Sive's daily analysis is essential to my manual trading! I really, really appreciate what Sive does!!

Thank you so much Sive!!

and have a wondefull weekend!!

Craig

I join to the the comments before. Thanks Grand Master your efforts to help for padawans!
Personally I kept in position on EURUSD friday night so I wait for a big gap down for the opening price. :)
A lot of winner pips for everybody!
Zoltan

Hi Sive,

although I am not trading now, I like to watch your analyses. May be I will try one day to trade again.
I would like to ask you to explain from time to time the patterns and rules you use because there are new members here everyday I think.

Personally I would like to ask you to go through AB=CD pattern and how to draw fib resistance for it on one of your next post
Thanks

Back