1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUR/USD Daily Video, November 08, 2010

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,
    Finally, we haven't talked about EUR couple of weeks so let's shift to it. Besides, there are some interesting moments appeared there.

portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Nov 6, 2010
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. Paul McConnell

Paul McConnell Private, 1st Class

Sive, thank you for the analysis.

More to the point though is the fact that your previous analysis from the 1.3750 levels proved to be absolutely spot on with positional traders brave enough to sit through the FOMC scoring around 500 pips.
    I am not experienced enough to pass comment on the current situation but with bearish weekly, daily & 4 hourly butterflys I suggest to the bulls to hold onto their hats. See you at 1.3333 ;)
    Thanks for sharing your uncanny grasp of the market with us!
    Regards,
    Paul

3. rider

rider Private

Thank you!

#3 rider, Nov 7, 2010
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  4. cosmos

cosmos Sergeant

Thank you, Sive. What stop loss do you suggest for this butterfly sell pattern?

5. daveindubai

daveindubai Recruit

I can only echo Paul's comments - your insight and explanation of situations in the market for a newbie such as myself has helped me with great trades. Thanks and keep up the fantatstic analysis!