EUR/USD Daily Video, November 08, 2010

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
Finally, we haven't talked about EUR couple of weeks so let's shift to it. Besides, there are some interesting moments appeared there.

portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sive, thank you for the analysis.

More to the point though is the fact that your previous analysis from the 1.3750 levels proved to be absolutely spot on with positional traders brave enough to sit through the FOMC scoring around 500 pips.
I am not experienced enough to pass comment on the current situation but with bearish weekly, daily & 4 hourly butterflys I suggest to the bulls to hold onto their hats. See you at 1.3333 ;)
Thanks for sharing your uncanny grasp of the market with us!
Regards,
Paul

Good morning,
Finally, we haven't talked about EUR couple of weeks so let's shift to it. Besides, there are some interesting moments appeared there.

portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
More to the point though is the fact that your previous analysis from the 1.3750 levels proved to be absolutely spot on with positional traders brave enough to sit through the FOMC scoring around 500 pips.
I am not experienced enough to pass comment on the current situation but with bearish weekly, daily & 4 hourly butterflys I suggest to the bulls to hold onto their hats. See you at 1.3333 ;)
Thanks for sharing your uncanny grasp of the market with us!
Regards,
Paul

I can only echo Paul's comments - your insight and explanation of situations in the market for a newbie such as myself has helped me with great trades. Thanks and keep up the fantatstic analysis!

Back