EUR/USD Daily Video, November 09,2010

Wow, what an insight

Hi Sive,
I have enjoyed your analysis for many weeks now, but to day it was something else. Wow, what a ride- BUY from the bottom to the top and then SELL from the top to the bottom, and it is still going.
You said EU will go up to 1.3982. It got up to 1.3975. You were off by 7 pips only.
Then you said it will come down to at least 1.3665. It is at 1.3777 now and still going. You predicted all this as if you are controlling it.
Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us.
AND thank you FPA for giving us such an asset.
Bernard

I will sell Wife, Kids and House...

... and put everything into Forex, waiting for your next INSIGHT ;-)

I must say, I followed you plenty, but TODAY decided to put into my live account.

Boy, did it work, and still works (kept it open, by now with a tight trailing stop...) (went in at 1.39700)

Vielen DANK !

Regards

Jan
:)

Great call on the B&B Mr MR Moten but i was not able to take advantage of it sadly (still cursing myself).Expected to go to 1.40 then enter but it did not. But if the pair falls to 1.36 30 i will be happy anyway since i have an old position short there that i wish to liquidate and may be hold on to since 1.33 seems possible if the pair is now trading in the 1.37. can't wait for your next analysis

Hi Sive,
I have enjoyed your analysis for many weeks now, but to day it was something else. Wow, what a ride- BUY from the bottom to the top and then SELL from the top to the bottom, and it is still going.
You said EU will go up to 1.3982. It got up to 1.3975. You were off by 7 pips only.
Then you said it will come down to at least 1.3665. It is at 1.3777 now and still going. You predicted all this as if you are controlling it.
Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us.
AND thank you FPA for giving us such an asset.
Bernard

... and put everything into Forex, waiting for your next INSIGHT ;-)

I must say, I followed you plenty, but TODAY decided to put into my live account.

Boy, did it work, and still works (kept it open, by now with a tight trailing stop...) (went in at 1.39700)

Vielen DANK !

Regards

Jan

Guys, I'll just repeat my answer from another thread, ok?

I really appreciate your opinion, but you, guys, overvalue me. Do not be too exciting with results. Couple of trades were nice, but I'm not a prophet - everybody make mistakes.
Besides, if you've made some money - this is just your achievement. Because that is you, who press buttons on your keyboard and decide to buy and sell. I just share with you my own view on the market. THat's it.

Dear Sive

Thats very well said and extremely humble of you. :D
Yes we decide but you are en-lighting us along the way which is allowing us to press the button. Without your insight and mind-boggling analysis we would not be in a position to press the buttons.

And yes mistakes - we all learn from it.. that's part and parcel of any job and trading is no different.

Thank you very much for your guidance which itself is a very big thing.

Regards
Mili

Back