EUR/USD Daily Video, November 09, 2011

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
Finally there is some pattern may be will form on market, probably you may try to trade it. At least, this is the only pattern, that is possible on market currently:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hourly trend - bullish or bearish?

Hi Sive,

Thanks for sharing with us your daily research.

In your daily video today, I found difficult to understand what the current trend on hourly chart is.

This is quotations from your explanation:

‘Also, we can see hourly trend is still bullish’ (6:11 – 6:13).

95 seconds later, you said (7:46):” Also you can see that the hourly trend has turned bearish…..”

So, my question – which statement is correct. - Are we in bullish, or bearish hourly trend now?

Thanks.

Hi Sive,

Thanks for sharing with us your daily research.

In your daily video today, I found difficult to understand what the current trend on hourly chart is.

This is quotations from your explanation:

‘Also, we can see hourly trend is still bullish’ (6:11 – 6:13).

95 seconds later, you said (7:46):” Also you can see that the hourly trend has turned bearish…..”

So, my question – which statement is correct. - Are we in bullish, or bearish hourly trend now?

Thanks.

Hi Alf,
Probably Initially I've talked about 4-hour trend.
Hourly trend is bearish.

Hi Sive and All, as you all know after 5 days Greece has not yet announced the new PM. Even more the name of Papademos seems to be out now and B. Skouris is the new possibility. The inability of the politicians to react with the speed demanded by the grave situation to agree and attract a name for PM strong enough internationally and neutral enough internally is simply prolonging the markets indecision. The latest is a commitment by the government to come with an official announcement this noon. Skouris is also a strong EU figure and could fill the requirements. It is too bad the oracle of Delphi is not currently working -:)

Sive...just wanted to say 'thank you'. Your analysis is spot on. You have helped me to solidify my trading plan. After about a year of study with you and Joe DiNapoli's books it's finally coming together. Keep up the fantastic work that you do! Have a good one!

Decision for PM postponed for tomorrow (or later) after pressure by all parties to ask Lukas Papademos to accept, instead for the proposed political person (ruling party). Many deputies from both parties are pressuring for the choice.

All this in the midst of the Italian spiral that monopolizes market focus as I have commented. Is it time for the ECB to start printing money, something that is resisting up to now and in my opinion becoming more and more unavoidable, unless the solution of 2 speed euro prevails....changes on the road ahead.

Back