EUR/USD Daily Video, November 10, 2010

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
EUR does not show anything really exciting right now, so looks like it's time for short-term retracement up. If you're bearish on EUR, I'll show you the levels to watch for establishing Short positions.
Also one caution about W&R on daily time frame:

portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
USDJPY butterfly

Hello Mr. Morten!
Great trades thanks to you, on EURUSD.
What is your opinion on USDJPY? The 1.27 expansion of the butterfly just accomplised. Should I sell?
Thank you!

Hello Sive, I have been just starting to watch your daily videos, first day I only checked - as there are many similar videos like yours available. But... you are different. I am really impressed... you are like the Oracle, you exactly know, what is going to happen. Excellent job, you helped me to earn some money today and I really like you. I will enjoy every morning with Sive.

Hello Sive, I have been just starting to watch your daily videos, first day I only checked - as there are many similar videos like yours available. But... you are different. I am really impressed... you are like the Oracle, you exactly know, what is going to happen. Excellent job, you helped me to earn some money today and I really like you. I will enjoy every morning with Sive.

Hi, Halley
I really appreciate your opinion, but you, guys, overvalue me. Do not be too exciting with results. Couple of trades were nice, but I'm not a prophet - everybody make mistakes.
Besides, if you've made some money - this is just your achievement. Because that is you, who press buttons on your keyboard and decide to buy and sell. I just share with you my own view on the market. THat's it.

Sive, I am a newbie learning the art.

Great job you do here.

I have been paper trading your last two trades (made about 277 pips). I am impressed. I know its to soon for me to get excited about pips.
I am more focused on your insights and methodology clever analysis and am very very impressed.

Thank you for the videos its such a big help to us newbies to learn from a master like you. :)

May your tribe flourish.

NOTE: In down times, could you also post some reading recommendations books/websites that can enhance our minds to think like yours.

Regards
Hem

Back