EUR/USD Daily Video, November 11, 2010

Thanks for your explanation of the pips.
Btw: here the downloaded video works fine. I use Media Player Classic to view it.

think morning trends show that USd is gaining strength so Eur seems to be going down. I expect a 1.36 something today or the pivot 1.36 34 to be hit at least today because trend seems like it.As Mr Morten said yesterday..as soon as we hit the 1.36 something pivot support people will jump the gun and Buy

thanks auna..... this really helps

sugit the file does not even come out of the rar file so how can you view it.It says corrupt

video

HI Sive , thanks for all the great advice and your accurate reading of the charts / markets over the last few months, however like many others i cannot view the video today , the zip file must be corrupted for so many of us to have a problem . keep up the good work . thanks again.

The same case with me.

Pleaase, post your comments in writing, if possible.

Thanks.

can't open the zip!!!!!!!!!!!! no matter wast player need to use.first need to open the zip.
help please

EUR USD Video 11.11.10 - Can not be open

Hi Sive,

If possible, please post your comments in writing.

Thanks.

I managed to open the zip with WinRAR, which is shareware (free to try, pay for it eventually if you like it). You can get it at Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com and search for it.

I have nothing but praise for WinRAR since I've been using it for 15 years at least (I was using RAR files in DOS too). Now that I think of it I have some shame to admit that I never paid for one single version of RAR.

Once I extracted the file I opened it with Internet Explorer 7.

Back