1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUR/USD Daily Video, November 12, 2010

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,
    Yesterday market has destroyed hourly H&S issue. I think that market can reach 1.3512 area today. It very near to daily oversold at 1.3490.
    At the same time the strong bearish behavior during recent days makes me thing that the probability of reaching 1.3250-1.33 area is rising, although after some retracement to the upside.
    Also we take a look at yesterday's H&S trade:

portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Nov 12, 2010
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. auna

auna Corporal

Thanks Mr Morten..got stuck with a buy position on 137.50 but i did not close it because from earlier analysis you say that Eur Usd might be going as high as 1.49 so i am hoping as it swings back, i might get out with some profit. Anway thanks as usual for the excellent work. Well that was for not being able to see your video yesterday Mr Morten. Not putting you at any fault here but i guess you do realize how important your input is and without you, i guess i can say many are prone to bad jugdements or calls. Thanks again for all the worthy efforts that do not go undue and unnoticed but appreciated.

3. Allen Bailey

Allen Bailey Private

Thanks Sive for the very informative information, you have been very helpful.

AB

4. Cut7

Cut7 Recruit

Text of the video

Sive,

Where can I find text versions of your video analysis? (I.e., a script of what you said in your video).

Thank you for all you do. Have a good weekend.

Regards,
    Tom

5. ochills

ochills Master Sergeant

ochills

Thanks Sive
    for great analysis it is highly appreciated
    thanks once again
    but pls how can I get the website for your Vedio I mean UTUBE VIDEO website link that I can watch your video analysis.
    thanks

6. dbr7251

dbr7251 Recruit

thanks for your great analysis..appreciate its...keep it up dude !!!