1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUR/USD Daily Video, November 15, 2010

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Nov 13, 2010.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,

Euro currency market is very sophisticated for analysis currently. This video research is also bigger, because I had to include monthly and weekly time frames in there. They contain very crucial moments for possible move of the pair in nearest time.
    Also there is a trading plan for beginning of the week:

portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Nov 13, 2010
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. Lee Barker

Lee Barker Recruit

Cheers and thank you.

3. auna

auna Corporal

Hope your words are blessed MR Morten...but i expect for it to go to 1.3990- 1.40 level where there is strong overbought and then stroll down to 1.33 because many have jumped the gun at 1.36 and will play off the strong support of 1.40 as a final TP, or close to it. 1.37.78 -1.3838 supports have been disrespected before several times but i do not think the people will cash in at those levels yet. I think they will put an SL once reached and wait to see. Let wait and see ourselves of course.Thanks again for long analysis.

4. georgeta

georgeta Sergeant

Weekly butterfly

Hello Mr. Morten!

Can we treat weekly price action on weekly chart as a butterfly sell pattern?
    Thank you and have a nice weekend!

5. Icarus

Icarus Private, 1st Class

Do you see a Double Repo Buy on the weekly chart of the USDCHF? If so, where would you enter?

#5 Icarus, Nov 15, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2010