EUR/USD Daily Video, November 15, 2012

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
on daily time frame market still stands inside the same range, so today we again will have to focus on intraday patterns:

http://images.forexpeacearmy.com/Weekly/EUR_USD_15_11_12.swf

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am unable to play this on iPhone , it says "flash player upgrade required".
Can some one help me with this ?

Dear Sive,

Is it OK to have only a 50% retracement for an ABCD C leg? Can it mean that we have a strong bullish pressure as bears was not able to push down the price to 61.8% FIBO?
If yes, then we have a target of 1.2833 and it's very close to the 38% retracement of the whole swing down from mid oct.
And what I specially like is that it's at a fresh quality supply level.
I see this as the most likely scenario if 3 drive buy is still intact, because of the bearis bat which just triggered B.

Thanks for you comments.

eurusd abcd.jpg

bat - bearish h1.gif

Dear Sive,

Is it OK to have only a 50% retracement for an ABCD C leg? Can it mean that we have a strong bullish pressure as bears was not able to push down the price to 61.8% FIBO?
If yes, then we have a target of 1.2833 and it's very close to the 38% retracement of the whole swing down from mid oct.
And what I specially like is that it's at a fresh quality supply level.
I see this as the most likely scenario if 3 drive buy is still intact, because of the bearis bat which just triggered B.

Thanks for you comments.

Hi FxShark,
sure we can get only 50%, why not.

Back