EUR/USD Daily Video, November 17, 2010

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
Although market has reached 1.3480-1.35 support that we've discussed, I do not see any Buy signal. Personally, I will be watching for buy oportunities on the next strong support area, around 1.33-1.3350. Currenly, I think that any pullback we should treat as possibility to enter short with target around 1.3330:

portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
You really think it will trend downwards to the 1.3330 level? That would be the Sep.20101 level.

I have been following...and trading some positions...on EUR/USD pair all morning and it was bouncing up and down like a yo-yo in tandem with Silver & Gold.

I still have 1 "Buy" opened position from yesterday, and 3 "Buy" opened positions from today....and all are in losses waiting for upward movement to the 1.3552 level.
Think I should get rid of all these positions??

Thanks!

You really think it will trend downwards to the 1.3330 level? That would be the Sep.20101 level.

I have been following...and trading some positions...on EUR/USD pair all morning and it was bouncing up and down like a yo-yo in tandem with Silver & Gold.

I still have 1 "Buy" opened position from yesterday, and 3 "Buy" opened positions from today....and all are in losses waiting for upward movement to the 1.3552 level.
Think I should get rid of all these positions??

Thanks!

Well, possibly market will show some bounce from pivot support to one of resistances that I've marked on 4-hour chart, but I expect that it will be just a retracement up and then market can still reach 1.3330 area. But again, this is just my view...

Yes, the EUR/USD doesn't have any clear direction at the moment...jaus a moment ago, I though it was really trending downwards but it bounced right back up and start hovering where it has been all day..i.e around the 1.3494 - 1.3450 area.

Hmmm, seems like a dicey pair to trade...think I will stick to Silver as movement is much more clear.

Thanks for your analysis Steve and take care out there!

Hello Sive. Am I correct in seeing a Double Repo LAL signal on the 4-hour chart of the EURUSD? I had a short position from 1.3543 but closed it as I am uncertain what will show a failure of this pattern. Would it be a 4-hour close below the 3x3? Or a close below the 61.8 level from the recent low at 1.346 to the recent high at 1.3565? I know you have reviewed this in the past but I was unable to find the discussion in the archives. Could you possibly review the details of a failure of this pattern for us once again in a video? And also what is the possible target of any double repo failure? Thank you for your training on the forex.

Last edited:
Back