1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUR/USD Daily Video, November 17, 2010

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,
    Although market has reached 1.3480-1.35 support that we've discussed, I do not see any Buy signal. Personally, I will be watching for buy oportunities on the next strong support area, around 1.33-1.3350. Currenly, I think that any pullback we should treat as possibility to enter short with target around 1.3330:

portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Nov 17, 2010
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. Dollar-Reaper

Dollar-Reaper Private, 1st Class

Problem with the video link

There appears to be a problem with the video link.

3. RahmanSL

RahmanSL Major

You really think it will trend downwards to the 1.3330 level? That would be the Sep.20101 level.

I have been following...and trading some positions...on EUR/USD pair all morning and it was bouncing up and down like a yo-yo in tandem with Silver & Gold.

I still have 1 "Buy" opened position from yesterday, and 3 "Buy" opened positions from today....and all are in losses waiting for upward movement to the 1.3552 level.
    Think I should get rid of all these positions??

Thanks!

4. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Well, possibly market will show some bounce from pivot support to one of resistances that I've marked on 4-hour chart, but I expect that it will be just a retracement up and then market can still reach 1.3330 area. But again, this is just my view...

5. RahmanSL

RahmanSL Major

Yes, the EUR/USD doesn't have any clear direction at the moment...jaus a moment ago, I though it was really trending downwards but it bounced right back up and start hovering where it has been all day..i.e around the 1.3494 - 1.3450 area.

Hmmm, seems like a dicey pair to trade...think I will stick to Silver as movement is much more clear.

Thanks for your analysis Steve and take care out there!

6. Maulik

Maulik Recruit

U r right..its in bearish behaviour.so its good to short it.

Thanks for info

7. Icarus

Icarus Private, 1st Class

Hello Sive. Am I correct in seeing a Double Repo LAL signal on the 4-hour chart of the EURUSD? I had a short position from 1.3543 but closed it as I am uncertain what will show a failure of this pattern. Would it be a 4-hour close below the 3x3? Or a close below the 61.8 level from the recent low at 1.346 to the recent high at 1.3565? I know you have reviewed this in the past but I was unable to find the discussion in the archives. Could you possibly review the details of a failure of this pattern for us once again in a video? And also what is the possible target of any double repo failure? Thank you for your training on the forex.

#7 Icarus, Nov 17, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2010