EUR/USD Daily Video, November 19, 2010

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

We will take a look at hourly chart directly. There are a couple of moments that seems to be important:

portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Verry professional

Mr. Morten, I may be not a pro but I surely can recognize one. Thank you for all the logical analyses that you are posting and the great and useful details.
Some days ago you talked about possible DRPO on USDCHF. Do you think that the pattern is still in place?
Thank you!

Thanks for Your GREAT ANALYSIS

Good day Sive,
Thanks for your great and wonderful analysis.
it is immeasurable.
pls the last time you talk about double Ripo I dont understan the formation and failure of this doble ripo (DPRO)
thanks

Mr. Morten, I may be not a pro but I surely can recognize one. Thank you for all the logical analyses that you are posting and the great and useful details.
Some days ago you talked about possible DRPO on USDCHF. Do you think that the pattern is still in place?
Thank you!

Yes, it still in place, but CHF is overextended currently to the upside. It stands at daily overbought. So, if you intend to take it - better is to wait for some pullback to enter.

Good day Sive,
Thanks for your great and wonderful analysis.
it is immeasurable.
pls the last time you talk about double Ripo I dont understan the formation and failure of this doble ripo (DPRO)
thanks

Hi Ochills,
you should find in my archive thread of the more recent AUD/USD daily video. I've talked about DRPO in details there.

Hi Sive,

Looks like it'll be heading for the major confluence at 1.3780. It'll probably be mucked around a bit there, but are you confident that it will still reverse to 1.3350?

The H4 timeframe trend indicates the trend has become bullish based on 25x5 and 7x5, and even the MACD has weakened.

What suggests to you that this is just a retracement?

cheers!

Hi Sive , thanks for the analysis once again , one question, if we see sell signals and go short around the 1.3780 area where do you feel is a good stop loss level please ?

pls i is not a laughing matter, i do not know how to assess signals you send to members. pls help educate me on what to do. God bless you. Hussein Nigeria.

pls i is not a laughing matter, i do not know how to assess signals you send to members. pls help educate me on what to do. God bless you. Hussein Nigeria.

Hi, Hussein
In fact, I place signals, but rare. Usually I share with my analysis.
You just should to subscribe for my mails to recieve notifications. Or, just look for updates here.

Back