1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUR/USD Daily Video, November 19, 2012

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,
    weekly time frame still holds us with indecision, so in the beginning of the week we again, will focus on intraday patterns:

http://images.forexpeacearmy.com/Weekly/EUR_USD_19_11_12.swf

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Nov 17, 2012
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. TarryFaster

TarryFaster Private

Sive, I have to complain, as your new video format is terrible! I can't expand it, stop it, back it up or even adjust the volume. If makes watching your presentations very difficult.

3. tamiflu

tamiflu Recruit

Agree with this.

4. saimahalingam

saimahalingam Recruit

yep,me too experiencing it.Can't able to download it too..

5. Sive Morten

That's a temporal neccesity. Tommorow it should be as usual.

6. kkti

kkti Recruit

Hi Sive,

how do you explore (detect) the butterfly? Is it only by your experience as you watch the chart data or you calculate and measure it by definition of butterfly.

Dou you trade potencional butterfly as you describe in last video or you wait until butterfly is completed and trade reverse move?

Thanks
    Tomas

7. John Jensen

John Jensen Recruit

butterfly sell forming on 5-min chart

looks like a butterfly sell is forming on the 5-min chart right near the levels Sive talks about in his video. Has been developing for about 3 hours.
    1.272 near 1.27961
    1.618 near MPS1@1.28070
    agrees with AB-CD levels 100% and 127.2%

8. ertore

ertore Private

Good morning everyone:

I prefer YouTube 100% but I watch your videos on my Google TV so I don't have any problem for the TVs size screen looking at them.

Thanks for your support.

9. Sive Morten

Hi Tomas,
    yes, I detect harmonic patterns only by looking at charts, as any other patterns. Not quite understands what do you mean with "Measure to detect or calculate" butterfly. First, I catch the shape and then use Fib retracement tool to estimate the targets.

It depends on what do you trade. If you trade, say, some pattern that is forming inside of butterfly, as DRPO that we've discussed today, then you can enter on DRPO and use butterfly just for target estimation. Here is no mistake.
    But if you intend to trade butterfly purely, then you have to wait when it will be totally completed and enter as pattern suggests.

10. ertore

ertore Private

Hi Sive:

On daily timeframe we could have BB sell pattern for tomorrow trading session at 1.2842.